Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lunch with Cali and Bella

Bentley and I walked to the school on Monday and met Cali and Bella for lunch.
They have a special section just for parents eating with their kids. Cali was waiting for me (can you spot her)
It is great at this school because the majority of Cali and Bella's lunches overlap. It makes it easy for me to meet them and be in and out in an hour.
Isabella created quite the outfit for herself that day :D
My cute girl in her boots!
Can't forget to feed baby
I didn't realize that my name badge was wrong until I got home and took it off. HAHA. It's funny to me because Brae and Ken's school had my last name wrong last year on these badges and now this year it's "Iviurdock". Seriously, how do you mess up "Murdock" or get "Ivi" for an "M"??

1 comment:

  1. Man the girls are getting big too! I spotted Cali she is at the second table on the left with a big smile on her face :) Im glad you get to take time to eat with the kids. My kids have 15 min to get thru the line and eat before they are kicked out!!

    ReplyDelete