Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to School

There have been a lot of changes in our family since May. 
Bentley started kindergarten! 
Bella turned 12 and entered into Young Women's in church. 
Cali started high school! 
Ken started driving.
Braelyn moved out and is starting college.
I started a par-ull time job (between part time & full time) M-F! 
Too many changes and my world is flipped upside down. Well, actually it's been flipped upside down for years so maybe now I am back up on my feet!??! 
Here are some first day school pics:
 











His first week has been met with many tears, both from him and from me. I knew this transition would be rough on him but he's handled it very well so far. The first day was really sad and Bell and I cried in the hallway around the corner after dropping him off. However, this was him (all smiles and excitement) when I picked him up. His teacher is a huge blessing to our family and deserves LOTS of gifts throughout the year. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment