Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Ridiculous

I am under a lot of pressure and quite honestly, I am miserable. The responsibilities each day are killing me. I have been staying up late doing school assignments. Today I went to  College Station on my day off to have lunch with Braelyn for her birthday (tomorrow). It is now 4:35, just getting back from the school run and I have two papers due for Philosophy before 8pm, a lab (2 hours) for Oceanography due by 11:59pm, 2 papers due for Sociology by 9am in the morning and I am babysitting from 6-7:15 and the girls have New Beginnings tonight. I'd like to say this is out of the normal for a day/night but it is not. I am completely overwhelmed and I wanted to document this so I can look back in a few years and remember that it was a sacrifice and it was hard.

I feel like something has to give very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment