Friday, November 19, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things

Here is my new favorite thing in the entire world:
Fire & Family
I've never known how to start a fire before. By asking a few people (Braelyn included) I learned what to do. I bought some cheap wood and voila! I love nothing more than curling up on our couch with the lights out and the fire and candle burning. Tonight Bella fell asleep on my knee and Bentley fell asleep on my chest while we were watching Charlottes Web. Cali was on the other end of the couch. All this and the fire smelt so good. I adore these moments and I am enjoying the cooler weather (even if it's still not that cold). Opposition is good. We know the bad so we can appreciate the good.

2 comments:

  1. awe, I love fires too! Im glad you got your going. I love movie nights with the kids....what could be better??

    ReplyDelete
  2. k are you wonder woman?! 5 kids, your own business, single mom, and you blog too?!! you are such a great mom to make time to document the lives of your precious family. i love it!
    watch out, someone's gonna snag you and all your awesomeness up soon;) you go girl!

    ReplyDelete