Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Band-Aids Are Not A Necessity!

Braelyn had a friend over for a few minutes yesterday and that friend skinned her knee on the way to our house. So, Braelyn said "mom, we don't have any band-aids, do we?" To which I said no we don't. (They are not a necessity right now). She looked to her friend and said: "That's the only area my mom isn't cool in." Well, hey! I will take that. If having no band-aids is the area I'm not cool in I think I can handle that. Easy fix too.

 Band-aids aren't a necessity around the house but they are a necessity to be cool. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you're cool...even without band-aids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Band-aids are overrated, especially by kids! :) I love Braelyn's comment though. You have awesome children! You're an inspiration! Thank you for inviting me to your blog. As I read the last few posts, I was reminded that the first thing I remember about you is your strong testimony of the Savior. With one of those, we can get through anything in life. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete