Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Party

We were supposed to be up in Dallas this weekend, which so happened to be Super Bowl weekend (in Dallas) but the roads were too icy to travel on, especially up North of us so we pushed back our trip by a week. Since we were staying home we were invited over to Angela and Kurt's house for a Super Bowl Party. It was really fun! I am totally uplifted when I'm with my friends. There was lots of good food and conversation. If only the Cowboys were in the game then it would have been LOTS better!!! Seriously, the house was full of serious Cowboy Fans!!!

Follow this link to see my photo album of the party:

www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=91722&id=1080489001&l=ef422210e2

1 comment:

  1. Your party looked so fun!!! im glad you have amazing friends! I love and miss you guys

    ReplyDelete