Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bye Bye Binky?

Bentley has decided to be done with his binkies. :( This makes me so sad because it means he's getting older. He was my first baby to take a binky and he loved them. I loved getting the chance to buy the cutest ones I could find. 
 I suppose it's a blessing really because this way he won't be 2 and a half still wanting his binky. Today I tried giving it to him one more time just to see but this is exactly what he's been doing...
look at it
 Chew on the back
 Throw it down on the floor
 Chew on it some more
 Look at it
 Throw it
 And there we go. 
 Good bye binky :( Mommy will miss you the most.

1 comment:

  1. AWE, he is getting so big now! And I believe its a huge blessing when a kiddo breaks themselves from an object. Much less tramatic...

    ReplyDelete