Thursday, March 10, 2011

RanDomS

I was riding Bella's bike home from a baby shower and my phone was in my pocket and locked. Somehow I dialed 911 and turned it on speaker while in my pocket and this pic was taken as I heard it ringing and the 911 operator answering. Oopsie! 
Big Girl on a little bike...
Kemah with Selina while she was visiting us from Colorado
Kensington & Arianna 
before going to the band lock in March 2011
Selina and I have been friends since 5th grade. I just love her!! I was so thankful for a visit a couple weeks ago... just not long enough :( 
Ken being Ken
Bentley is so mobile now. He is into everything. He pulls himself to stand all the time. He loves playing with his sisters and his new favorite thing is to listen to you make animal noises. 
Sweet boy. 10 months already. 
Kensington

No comments:

Post a Comment