Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MayDay MayDay!!!

Doesn't that term mean "help!!" or "save me"???!!! It's May and therefore I am drowning yet again. I remember May is always this way. Here is what I posted on my facebook last night in response to another comment made:
{all this week}
I'm trying to juggle my normal load plus two birthdays for my own kids, two more birthdays, make that three outside of my home, Mother's Day for my own mom plus orders for other's moms, school concerts, school fieldtrips, permission forms to fill out for various things, lunches to make (out of the normal) and Teacher Appreciation Week! Just a LOT beyond the norm. It's a lot to handle and I think I'm losing it! :D


Plus add on my vinyl work and editing a photo shoot from last week and the financial burden of all this! So stressed out. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment