Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to me



I am so blessed with five beautiful, wonderful, smart, loving, caring, and thoughtful children (amongst many other attributes!) They make me laugh and fill me with joy and purpose. I wanted to share a couple cards Bella made me over the weekend. They make me laugh...

My Mom (the highlights of the poem)
by Isabella

(she had to fill in the blanks)
I call her: mom
Her favorite tv show is: Soviore
My mom likes to wear: pants and shirts (well I would sure hope so!!)
She is happy when: I get home  (  :)  )
Her favorite food is: pankaks (it's really not but she seems to think so since we do pancakes every Sunday)
My mom loves: me
If I had lots of money I would buy my mom: a tv (funny that she would buy me this of all things haha)
What she really enjoys doing with me is: take us place try her best (ahhhh)

MOTHER by Isabella

M- ake us dinner
O- ut standing
T- can do eveything
H- oro (supposed to be hero) :)
E- good thing
R- emembers a lot of things

My mom's name is: Amanda
My mom is _____32_____ years old
My mom likes to: watch tv
My mom weighs this much: 50 (isn't she nice!!!)
My mom's favorite food is: pancakes (there it is again haha Really it's steak and potatoes)
My mom is the best at: eveything
I love you mom: because he does eveything.

She is the sweetest and makes me so happy.

Cali and Kensington made me corsages and I wore them to church. They were very pretty! They each did a card for me too and Kensington's made me laugh with her notes she added and Cali's was very sweet and said she loves it when I laugh bc it makes her happy and that she loves to help me in the kitchen. Makes me want to be a better mom for her. :D

Brae did something and I think it arrived today so we will see what she has up her sleeve. I love my babies. They make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. :) I love fill in the blank cards. Nolan did one for me I weighed 90lbs :) but my dress size was 60 ahh!! lol Your kids are so thoughtful and loving and are very lucky to have you as their momma!!! I love you all so much

    ReplyDelete