Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let's Get Caught Up!!

May was the busiest May ever! And that's saying a lot. Here is a tad bit of what's been going on:

Beach Day was SO fun. We invited anyone who wanted to join us to come down one day in May and we had a good turnout of friends. I ended up taking 9 kids in my car plus me. I had two sets of kids double buckled and you can imagine the TERROR in me when we got pulled over by a cop on the way down. I could have been speeding (I don't know) and we could have been given a ticket (or worse) for double buckled but his concern was with my lack of a front license plate. Huh. Well, I will take that and he was kind enough to give me a warning. 
At first he was hesitant to even touch the sand but after a bit he was covered from head to toe (literally) and he was eating snacks! We had the BEST day! 
Field Day for 2nd Grade. We made visits. Bella & Bent
I love this picture. 
We went to the Hairs for Memorial Day weekend. We have over 200 pictures so I'm not sure how to post them. Here is one of my faves. 
If only this picture could speak. Shannon was paranoid that Ashton would hurt Bentley so she told Ashton to stop when he got close to Bent and this is what happened. She scared Bentley and the look on Ashton's face is priceless. 
My boy got into a doughnut on the kitchen table. He must have climbed on the chair which I wouldn't have believed except today I saw him climb INTO his old walker. :( Uh oh. Watch out me. 



Cali & Annie are attached at the hipbone. These two are always together. So cute. 


Being silly! Like usual. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there for your busy May! Looks way fun!!

    ReplyDelete