Saturday, October 22, 2011

BIRTHDAY!!!

Today was my birthday and I've had such a great birthday weekend that I wanted to write it all down. I am so blessed. I have received so many good gifts that were meaningful. I woke up this morning to breakfast in bed by Cali and balloons on the floor from the girls. I slept in until 10:30 which is absolutely unheard of! We had an enjoyable day working on some church stuff and going to a Trunk or Treat activity tonight at Shannon and Jared's ward. I also celebrated yesterday with my friend, David and Shannon and Jared. So much fun. Earlier this week I had a birthday lunch with one of my best friend's, Suzanne and one of my favorite places to eat, Chuy's. There have been too many great gifts to list but among them my dad and Robin gave me a new saw for my business and that makes me SO happy. Now I don't have to play roulette at Lowes as to whether or not their saw is working and if I will get a straight cut.

Tonight the two girls who were still awake when all the madness calmed down celebrated with me by having some homemade brownies (which were a gift) and Blue Bell ice cream. It was the perfect way to end a great 33rd birthday!

I feel so overwhelmed by all the love shown to me. My phone has been blowing up all day with Facebook notifications and from all the love being shown there. This may have been my best birthday yet. Yay for 33.

1 comment: