Sunday, November 13, 2011

Matter Most

I have OCD. I like a clean house. This past week has been intense and hectic and my house leaves something to be desired. Last night though I was looking at everything on my bathroom floor and saw a pair of Bella's high heel wedge church shoes, my baby's puppy book and truck, my church shoes and my temple bag and realized what mattered most. We lived last week. My kids played. We worshipped our Heavenly Father. I love my family more than anything on earth. I need to learn how to keep perspective and how to let go...

I will clean tomorrow. Today I will thank God for the things that matter most to me.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! And I seriously can totally relate. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy!! I say that all the time!!

    ReplyDelete