Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Miranda Sings


Cali begged for Miranda Sings tickets for a Christmas present. The dilemma was the Houston show was sold out and only Dallas had tickets left. I told her I didn't think that would be possible for us but surprised her with tickets on Christmas! She invited Kailyn to go with us and we headed out at noon on Friday. 

They laid the middle seats completely down and sat in the back. 
 First Stop: Buc-ees! Of course. 

 Second Stop: Rest Area. Of course! haha
 Our hotel: Indigo Downtown Dallas. It was beautiful and fabulous! 


 All of us ready for the show! 
 She performed at The Majestic Theater. Right across the street (literally) from our hotel. 


 We walked around downtown looking for Jason's Deli for dinner. We were sad to find it closed at 3:30. Who does that!? 



 After the show we walked to 7-11, prayed we wouldn't get killed because it looked sketchy, and enjoyed the beauty of downtown. 
 This was my view waking up the next morning after seriously the best night's sleep I have ever had. Bed was luscious and once my head hit the pillow I didn't stir until an hour BEFORE my alarm. I felt wide awake! It probably helped that I had been up since 4 am Friday but still.. 
Best Bed ever. 
 And… this was my view on the other side. Cali had a bloody nose. Poor thing. 

1 comment: