Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Valentine's Date

Bentley got tickets for Christmas to see Marvel Avenger's Live on Valentine's Day. He and mommy would have a date. It was at the old Reliant Stadium (now NRG Stadium) and this was our ride up the escalator to our seats. 
Hulk :) 
Waiting on the show to start. The most handsome date ever! 
<3 
Show Time!
Lots of pyrotechnics and lasers, flying and flipping. 
We really liked the show and we followed it up with a shopping trip to Hobby and Lowes for work supplies. We had a good time! 
This was us at Lowes! haha 
I didn't know my way around that part of town but after Lowes we drove around the see what was there and stumbled upon a choice between Saltgrass and Cafe Express! I went back and forth (save the money or eat at my favorite steak house ever on my special date) but decided upon Saltgrass!!!!! 
It was delicious, worked with  my diet, and Bentley loved it! 
Best date ever ever ever! 
<3 

1 comment:

  1. Looks fun! I never saw pics from it! And I need to eat at this salt grass place

    ReplyDelete