Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Until We Meet Again

Our move was so fast. Shannon & the kids were in Utah when we left Texas. It was a true tender mercy of the Lord that they had planned to travel through and stay in Arizona (where we all grew up) the weekend after we arrived. This allowed us to spend some time together and say bye. <3 It was a sad day. I love this family so much and we have followed them over the country for twenty years. Shannon & I have both been at several of the other's births, birthday parties, Survivor nights since 1999, and many other gatherings. We have lived with each other a handful of times. I love their children like they were my own. <3 To say I will, and already do, miss them is an understatement. <3 



My heart. Missing the older siblings. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment