Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Whirlwind Move

I will write more details on the move later…

Sterling was so awesome to ride with me from the Penske rental place to my house. Originally I was going to drive the 26' truck pulling the car on the trailer from Texas to Arizona. Instead (story coming soon), I only had to drive from the rental place to home (10 minutes). IT WAS FUN!!! Grateful I did not have to drive the entire trip. 
Bent was sick the week we were packing. He cuddled up under this black bin and fell asleep. :(


It was lovely having Ken drive so much of the trip home. A good amount of time Bella, Bentley, and I were in the back with the two cats. It was the easiest trip we've ever made. <3

Had to get a border shot

This was taken the day we drove into town and got the keys to our new house. Fun times. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment