Friday, January 28, 2011

Cousin Time

We were so happy to learn Monday that Curtis was in Houston this week on business. He came over Wednesday night and spent time with us. The girls ate up all the attention! It was great. I am crazy about him and we were the closest growing up out of all my cousins. I am so thankful for the most opportune visit and for his help this week.
The girls have nicknames for him! Currently they call him "Coconut Head" but he requested that by next visit they have a new name. Braelyn is Furball, Kensy is Rathead (names from a long car trip years and years ago) and I don't think Cali and Bella have one. Or Bentley. :)
Buds. See the similarity??

I love this guy
Thanks Curtis for the laughs, tears, good advice and most importantly for introducing me to Chick-Fil-A's special sauce! I'm hooked!

2 comments:

  1. Awe Curtis!!! Im so happy that you guys get to visit somewhat often :) Miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sauce rocks and I cant remember Cali's nickname....Bella's was "da baby". Bentley shall be "GT".

    ReplyDelete