Thursday, January 27, 2011

Grocery Shopping with the Twins :D

The other day a lady asked me how I did it with two babies during the day. I was talking to her about how I don't take them out to run many errands during the day and I do my running at nights. I told her I definitely didn't do grocery trips with both babies. Then, I wondered why!?! Today I needed to go to the store and I can't do it tonight so I ventured to the grocery with both babies. This is a picture of how we did it:
Honestly, mothers of twins have to do this so what's the big deal anyway? It was awesome. I felt very pumped when we were done because it was something new.
And I was really happy because when we left I even was fortunate enough to get a few of these yummy bad boys:
(and no Cali, I didn't steal these, I paid for them before putting them in my purse)
Me

1 comment:

  1. Mandy you are amazing and you can do ANYTHING you put your sweet mind too!!! I love you and I hope you continue to find your cadbury eggs through out the year....P.S. I was thinking the same as Cali, LOL just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete