Sunday, August 21, 2011

The End of Summer

Normally, I am not ready to send my angels off to school after a lovely summer break. I am ready this year though! :) We've been rather cooped up and there's been so much bickering that my arms are outstretched as the morning comes of the first day (tomorrow) of escuela (we practice Spanish in our home) haha
Here are a few shots of us the last few weeks:

Girls playing in my heels! 
He climbs on everything now. His big accomplishment (at least he is thinking so) is going down the stairs standing up. Yes, he's about to give his mother a heart attack but he's proud! He thinks he's as big as his five mothers. 

hahahaha cute bunns! He was losing his diaper the other day and I saw this from under my desk. 
Such a beauty! This is one of my favorite shots of her!
Ken! LoVE
We took this today after church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment