Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dreaming

My girls have been coming in pretty often this week into my bed at night. Cali walked in last night when I was dog tired and dead asleep and I heard her say something about having a nightmare then for some reason I mustered the words: "Just wait there until the police come."

If you know Cali you know she is always worried about something. So what woke me up out of my sleep was her response:

"gasp. Huge intake of breath in horror!"

haha That woke me up enough to realize I didn't know what I was saying and I mumbled for Cali to get into my bed.

I've been laughing out loud today thinking about her intake of breath to my response. haha That's some funny stuff. Doesn't take much these days to amuse me. :D

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!! oh man!! Thats funny!! and sad for Cali...It doesnt take much to amuse me either. "just wait there till the cops come" LOL literally!!!

    ReplyDelete