Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Big Mistake

Making mistakes is not new to me. I had taken this picture of a giant eraser we got and was planning to write an eloquent post about repentance and how much it means to me and I was going to use the picture to express how BIG my mistakes are generally. Well, this week is no exception, I made one so big that something valuable to me was taken away. And I didn't even know what the mistake was!
Tuesday (yesterday) I got an email from Facebook that said a third party reported something offensive from my Mandy's Wall Candy Facebook page and that they removed the offensive content: the entire page! Honestly, when I read it I supposed that Facebook just removed whatever it was that someone reported as being "offensive". I got on my computer to find that my entire page was gone. I have been working hard to build it up for over a year and had almost 700 fans. I get probably about  half my work from this page and the advertising it gives. I have many pictures on it and now it's vanished. I have no access to it at all. Facebook doesn't have a customer service department, no telephone and very measly means to get in touch with them. I've submitted the form I could find to appeal what they did and followed the directions but there has been no contact. I have no idea what exactly it was that got me in trouble. I have an idea on a couple bumper stickers that could have infringed on copyrights. I am hopeful they will communicate with me and give me a second chance. After all, I was going to blog in the same entry as repentance the principle of forgiveness, mercy and second chances. So, tonight I am posting both of the pictures I had but in different circumstances that what I had planned. 
I am trying to embrace calm and find what Heavenly Father wants me to do if I don't get it back. It makes me so sad.

1 comment:

  1. :( stinks...but things happen for a reason and whatever this reason is, it will all work out. Did Cali write that letter for your fb page?? Awe!! so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete