Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Mind

I think I'm going  mad! Two mornings ago I was getting ready for the day and that's when I talk to myself in my head and figure out all my plans and responsibilities for that day. That morning the voices that are in my head going over everything referred to me in third person... one said "I'm sure she will remember that", referring to me remembering something I needed to do later that day!!! What the heck is that all about?!?!

Then, yesterday I went to get a soda at the Sonic drive-thru. One of the young men from our church who is about 18 brought it out to me. I honestly don't know what I was trying to say but as he asked if I needed anything else what came out of my mouth was "no, son". I was so embarrassed!!! I am not even old enough to be his mom and by saying it I felt so old! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment