Thursday, August 23, 2012

Recognize

I can only recall two times in my life where I have felt a Power greater than me speak through my words. I'm not talking about when I have shared my beliefs and testimony because I feel the Lord's spirit at those times & it brings peace, comfort, and joy. This is a different kind of experience where I feel great strength in one sentence and a force that is more than me. The first time was when I was defending someone I cared about to someone else who was irrational and controlling. It took me back at the power my words brought and the reverent and bowed-down reaction after. Tonight I felt it again when defending truth of a group of people I love dearly to a different controlling source. It takes me back with how awesome the experience is and how much God supports freedom and charity and is against manipulation & people who seek control. I am grateful I could recognize the power being bigger than me. I know Heavenly Father knows me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment