Monday, October 8, 2012

Exceptional Day

I took the day off. It was amazing! I went back to sleep after Brae went to seminary. I slept as long as I could before school. It felt great! As I woke Bentley up to drive the girls he was super cuddly and all wrapped up in a fuzzy blank. I loved it. He was a burrito for awhile. He & I ran errands with the windows down & enjoyed the 60 degree weather. We went to the park to play. He sat on my lap to swing. He laughed. We saw the ducks bathe themselves. He laughed. We went down the slide together. I hurt my shoulder, he laughed. "Again." We went for a bike ride. We watched a movie on the couch. He was extra cuddly today. We all had a good dinner & fhe with my favorite dessert. At the end of the day Ken came into my room to tell me something and as she left she said "I love you mom". My heart is so full. Many small things , very exceptional day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment