Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lately in Pics

Kensi stayed home from school yesterday to help me with the baby. I worked for 10.5 hours and got SOOOO much done. I so appreciated her help.
Christmas in October. Love it.
Sarah & Brae
I <3 data-blogger-escaped-div="div" data-blogger-escaped-much.="much." data-blogger-escaped-picture="picture" data-blogger-escaped-so="so" data-blogger-escaped-this="this">
Stunning!!!
Stud Muffin
He fell asleep with his shades on. So cute!
Playing under the table. Moments like these make my heart happy.
The Texas sky from one of my favorite places in Texas, Buc-ees :D
Bella :)
I gave Bella and Cali a double airplane ride. Looks like Cali is choking Bella. Oops. 
We were able to ride around with little Mitt in our Wal Mart cart. :D

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are looking so old these days! They are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete