Monday, March 30, 2015

Wipeout Race

I ran the Wipeout 5k Race Saturday. It was so much fun in spite of the fact that I almost died running. I was lucky enough to run with my friends in the heat before my own. Thanks to Elliott for convincing the police officer to let me do so! :) 
This is the video as we started:
Rope Obstacle & Wrecking Balls. I am in the middle lane for Wrecking Balls and Elliott runs right after me and cracks me up!! lol HE made it across though! 

Elliott convinced the police officer to let me race with their group. :D I'm so glad I did!
Climbing up to the Sweeper was one of the most difficult challenges. haha There weren't good footholds! 

This photo is the BEST!! lol!
Wrecking Balls





 Bella <3 
Bentley enjoyed himself! 
Cali being Cali! Running alongside me! haha <3
Our friend, Marc, came to cheer everyone on and snapped this pic right after the Wrecking Balls. :)
Bella <3
Braelyn <3 
Bella & Cali <3
Kensington <3



No comments:

Post a Comment