Sunday, January 10, 2016

D is for DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN. A is for MERCY

The first semester (August-December) of my second year in college started out with four classes. They were online college algebra, ... actually it doesn't even matter what other classes were mixed in with that class. That class was like a black poison that infiltrated every other class and every aspect of my life. lol There was one Saturday that broke me and I realized there was no way I could keep taking the class at that time. I dropped it and at the time I had D's in every other class as well.

I worked really hard in the other 3 classes and the fourth (replacement) class started in October (accelerated). I prayed a lot before the semester and communicated with the Lord how important getting A's was to me, especially since I started working nearly full time at the start of the semester.

As the semester went on I could see the Lord's grace over and over. In the scheme of things the semester was the easiest so far. Two of my classes were on the verge of B's and the final week determined what my grades would be. I was super ecstatic and humbled to pull all A's.

When it comes times to take the College Algebra I will NOT be taking it online. Grateful to drop the math class. Grateful for grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment