Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday, Tuesday

I am feeling a tad overwhelmed today. As of last week soccer practice got moved to Tuesday. This is on my agenda:

work until 2:30, school pick-ups, Bella is staying late for tutoring, pick up Poppy & Oliver from the after-school program, soccer, I'm supposed to be on phones from work from 3-5 (Jill may take those for me), and I found out last night I signed up to have the sister missionaries over for dinner. :O I forgot. So, now all of the pick-ups and dinner and practice are all happening between 2:30-6.

I would cancel or get a substitute for the dinner but I did that last time I signed up about a month ago. ;/ ALSO, Kensington is at a softball game (Parent's Night) that I'm also missing. Wow!!

Feeling unsure and I have some anxiety this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment