Friday, March 16, 2012

And They Call The Thing RODEO!!! And it is so fun!

My friend invited us to go with her to the Rodeo this week. I have been wanting to go really bad and I'm so glad we had the chance! My MapQuest took me to a different location and then I got lost from there trying to find Reliant Stadium then parking. It took me two hours to get there and it was supposed to be 45 minutes. 

Well worth it though! Here we are on the tram from parking. Girls are in Dallas this week so it was just Bentley and me. 
Baby chicks hatching. Some looked dead but I spared you photos of them. :( 

Emily & Kayla
So funny as he pet the animals.  He would barely touch them for a second


haha she looks unsure!

baby piglet
little knuckle. He first took his shoes off and was running around in his socks during lunch. I told him to leave his socks on and this is what I found a few minutes later! 
Stinker!

Look in the left of the pic to see the pig races! This was so cute! 
She JUMPED into the water! :) 

So much fun! I really wanted the girls to be with me so we will go next year! I also wanted to try a deep fried Twinkie! Only in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment