Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mormon Prom 2013

I wrote as my Facebook status as the girls went off to Prom:
Blood, Sweat, Blisters, TEARS, fire ant bites!! 
Prom Success!! 

1- I poked my finger using borrowed safety pins trying to pin the heck out of both dresses minutes before
2- Kensi was on fire in her dress while sitting at home waiting
3- I burned the bajeebies out of my finger using a curling wand we borrowed to use on Brae's hair. We found out the next day the wand has a glove to use with it! Doh! We needed that! ;) 
4- Tears at home. Tears in car. Tears at park taking pics. Tears at Prom. 
5- I managed to step in the only fire ant mound in the whole park taking pics. Second pose. :/ OUCH! 

All of it was worth it to see how beautiful they look! 










 More TEARS!! Brae was freaking out because the thread holding her "new" sleeves together was unraveling! She was obsessing and over-reacting...
if I say so myself. 
I FORCED her to be in this picture with her friends.
Maybe she will thank me one day ;) 
 Then I told them to pose, 
hiding the fact that Brae was pissed off at me! ;) 
hehehehe 



We learned some lessons for the years to come! Things to definitely do different! 
Overall, I think it was great! They looked stunning and had fun. 
I am so grateful things worked out for me to send them. 
I wanted them to feel special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment