Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Brain is Holding Me Hostage

Dang brain. Seriously it won't stop and just settle down. Today I have found immense peace, in spite of all this, thankfully but I think it's interesting to write all my thoughts down. They are playing in my mind on automatic repeat. All day. Here's what's up this week:

Work, housework, Mormon Prom, Ken’s birthday, Ken’s math homeschool, two bills from last month automatically coming out, Bella’s big project, Bella’s hat project, Dallas trip, re-scheduling Cali’s band trip if Dallas trip falls on 18th, working out, potty training, Mother’s Day, Teacher Appreciation each day this week, laundry, attend temple, visiting teaching, my lesson Sunday Primary, Cali sleepover here, Mother's Day! 

This is all happening before next Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment