Sunday, September 7, 2014

Beauty In Each Day

I know it's true when it's said:
Don't waste away your days waiting for happiness to come. 
I need to find happiness each day, even if it's just in a small moment or something beautiful around me. I can't wish away my circumstances by saying "I will be happy when…" because honestly THIS IS MY LIFE. This may be my life for a very long time. What if things never change for me and I always waited to find my happiness. 

I pray each day for joy and peace and happiness. I choose to be happy even though I hate my circumstances and they are heavy. I look for beauty each day in my children, other children, the TEXAS SKY, the deep shades of the green trees, people, words… 

Every day there is at least ONE happy, beautiful, funny, touching moment and I value those. 
<3 



1 comment:

  1. You forgot "look in the mirror and see beauty" that's a big, big one :)

    ReplyDelete