Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ironic

It's another tear-filled day of college. I hope this will get better! The culprit of today's melt-down is an English essay on how I leave a carbon footprint on the climate change.

Seriously.

Not only am I not passionate about this subject, know very little facts about it (can't use internet), but I also have to use an MLA format. It hurts my brain. I guess that's good though.

I couldn't take anymore of the pressure so I went for a Sonic run then sat in my car in my driveway, crying, enjoying the cool A/C and played a few rounds of Candy Crush. It was then that I thought how ironic it was that the very thing that made me need a break was the reason I was sitting in my driveway wasting gas into the atmosphere affecting our climate change.

I blame the professor. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment