Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Pictures

Bentley is 5 months this next week. I can't believe how time flies by- even when I try to be mindful of it everyday. He is a joy!
Kensington has been trying new do's! The girls hair is getting really long again and I love it. She puts it on the top of her head often!
Cali and Bella love to play in the cul-de-sac. Bella tries to use my skates. So funny. Notice the neighbor's cat, Tiger, by Cali. He thinks he is ours. :)
My God-send friend, Suzanne and I took our baby's to Kemah today to walk around. It was so nice to be outside. We had a good time.
Meet Owen: my new bud. He is a stud muffin and has a super vibrant outlook on life. I think he's a brilliant little boy who is also the funniest child I've ever met. His momma is going to have her hands full in about ten more years!
Owen took this shot. :) I do not like the way i look in it but I like that both Suzanne and myself are in one together. :)
Owen snapped this one too! HAhaHA!!
:)
ahh look at my little guy!!! Melts my heart everyday!
Marble Slab Ice Cream. Who wouldn't love Cotton Candy flavor with colored sprinkles!
the kids making him laugh
He loves to look at the trees outside. Brae is a big helper.
There's lots of good things everyday, just trying to find them all to overcome the sadness. I have a lot to be thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. Man he is so handsome :) Kens cracks me up all the time, love her and Im so thankful for your new friend and her little man is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete