Sunday, September 26, 2010

That's what you get for being prepared :)

I have an addiction to caffeine. It's so great. I stopped last night (Saturday) on my way to Ku'ulei's to get a Dr. Pepper for Sunday so I wouldn't have to go out after church. I got a big size Dr.P and felt good about preparing myself. :) After church I whipped it out of the fridge only to find that I couldn't get it open. I tried and tried and Kuu tried. We couldn't get it open. That lid was totally stuck on there. We used towels and teeth and nothing was budging it. Seriously- look what happened to my hand after trying for only like a few minutes.
Big blister on my middle finger
and one on my thumb- plus a blood blister on the palm on my hand
What the heck~! I asked Kuu if she had a male neighbor we could ask for help but she said she works too much and doesn't know anyone. haha Well, this is what we ended up doing. Gotta do what it takes, right!
Yummee

1 comment:

  1. Oh MAN!! wow, thats one tough Dr.P!! Did you ever think about pliers?? lol love you

    ReplyDelete