Friday, November 9, 2012

Ghetto Rigged

Seriously, I ghetto rig everything. That's not an offensive term, right? 
Last week when my world started to be turned upside down my little safety pin that holds my car seat buckle up disappeared,  I can't even express how much that drove me mad. It drove me nuts every time my buckle would slip ALL the way down to the floor when I would get in and out of the car. The button that was originally there broke long ago and I replaced it with a cute silver safety pin with cutesy ribbon. 
This week I found one tiny gold ugly safety pin. Works like a charm! 
Now, my buckle is just where it's supposed to be. Nice and in my reach! :D
Do you notice anything unique about this coffee table? Does anything look out of place? 

Probably not, right! 

That's because when Bentley flipped it over and onto a toy and put a HOLE in it I realized I could super-glue this coaster right over the hole and no one would ever know! 

haha Works for me! Better than an ugly hole! 

I currently rigged Brae's bed frame but don't have a pic for that. My computer is rigged to the hilt. The screen is broken and the battery is blown so it's now run through a desktop monitor being plugged in all day. Grateful it works! 

Brain exercise is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment