Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Isn't The New Stick Beautiful

This morning I woke up and desired with all my heart to get a new turn signal-headlight stick . To my utter delight my wish was granted!!! Here's a picture, isn't it beautiful!?! ;) 


It's even more than what I dreamt it would be!!! 

For real, I hate replacing things that don't make a difference from how they were when you woke up that morning. 

I went & took my car for state inspection first thing today and it failed! I was shocked. Mr Sticker told me it just needed the switch replaced or fixed that controlled the headlights because it was not switching off bright beams. He showed me. I hadn't noticed a problem prior to this. Occasionally I would look down and my brights would be on but I could switch them back off to low. 

I took it to the mechanic...
It was very expensive...
I cried a little to my best friend while she took me home without Stella...
I traded my right kidney for the new stick...
Got the new & improved Stella back...
went back to Mr Sticker & they were busy...
then I went back again and they gave me my new state sticker. 

Stella is good for one more year. She is breaking my bank. Well between her and how much milk my kids go through. 

But you have to admit the new stick is pretty shiny. Makes me so happy. And I can tell a difference when I use the blinker too! Bonus! ; / 


No comments:

Post a Comment