Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break Houston Rodeo

Our first official day of Spring Break was spent at Rodeo Houston. 
It was AMAZING!! So fun!! 
We loved it!!
It was way crowded- like you can't even walk crowded. There were lines for everything.
Everything.
There were lines to use the restroom. Then there were lines to wash your hands. Followed by a separate line to get a hand towel. 
Here are two pics we snapped while waiting in line for the Petting Zoo. 


The deer was eating my shirt.
                                                                     Shaved llama
haha poor thing has no dignity left
 Growing up this ride was called the Gravitron. It was really fun as a teenager! 
Cali and I rode it twice. 
One time too many for me. I think I'm getting old or something! 
 Bentley wanted to ride everything his sisters rode. 
This was his reaction when he couldn't ride too. 
And Brae's reaction to his reaction.
 He took this one of us at the Pig Races

 Brae & Cali on the Skyride
 They both were terrified after they rode. 
The food is huge! 
Literally.
 Mach 1
 Kensington rode this and then wanted to ride it again.
Crayyyyyyzy! 
 Her turkey leg was bigger than her head
"The turkey leg made me tired..."
-Cali
 Posing while looking at the livestock
 The original pose
 Every time I would hand tickets to the girls to ride he would want one.
So, I handed him this. He was satisfied. 
 He was able to ride a few rides in Kiddy Land. 
I'm grateful Bella is still at the age where she enjoyed taking him on the rides.
 Sisters!! <3
 This was Brae's reaction after riding G Force. She said it was much more intense than she thought! 
We were at the Rodeo for 8.5 hours! It was a challenge to keep everyone happy at all times considering we had a 2.5 year old up to a 15 year old but the girls were such amazing helpers and we all had a blast! I'm so grateful for the chance we had to go and for the memory we have now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment