Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Mania :(

I woke up early this morning and was excited for a new day. I went to bed early pretty psyched to get a lot of work done today. I got up, read my scriptures, said my prayer, showered and did my checkbook all before I had to leave at 7:45 to do my school run.

I woke up to an email informing me that a woman opened a dispute/claim against my store on Etsy. No one has ever done that. Hard to not take it personally though I know it's business. The claim is bogus and is now even closed but it was not pretty waking up to that nonsense. I went to find some comfy pants to wear today and they were all dirty and I had to put on jeans. ugh. Nothing worse than putting on jeans Monday morning. I despise jeans nowadays. ;) I hit my head on the cabinet on my way out the door at 7:45 and wasn't feeling too shabby on how my day had started.

We were out of bread and cereal this morning so I needed to stop and quickly run in to get Cali little donuts from the corner store. I really have zero minutes to do this in my morning routine but I did! I get them home and she is upset bc she doesn't like the kind I got her. We had to go so we both got in the car upset. She was teary bc she wanted breakfast and I was upset bc she didn't like what I got. I told her we'd stop and get a different kind of donut but she didn't want to be tardy. Whatever. I went to the donut store and got her two fresh donuts and pulled up to the school the exact minute the bell rang. She got out without a word of thanks.

Pretty crappy morning. I've been trying to turn the day around since then. The nonsense claim is now a closed case and I have on a different pair of comfy pants. It's already better than it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment