Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm Quite Tired

The past two days have been so insanely crazy with no down time. Today is Saturday. I was planning to go to a bridal shower for an amazing woman this afternoon but needed to make her present first. To do that I needed to go to Lowes to get the supplies. Before I could go to Lowes I needed to finish my mom's birthday present and get it in the mail! Before I could do that I needed to get photos from Walgreens to put in her box. Before I could do that I needed to let my sister in law's doggie out and feed him. Before I could do that I needed Bentley to wake up and get movin so we could get started with our day. Before he woke up I woke up at 6:30 on a stinking Saturday so I could finish work orders that I didn't get to yesterday because I was busy driving my kids halfway to Dallas and back and helping at a fundraiser until late last night.

I made it to Lowes finally and was able to start cutting the wood, routing the edges, painting and prepping my board for Alona at 1:00!!! The shower started at 2:30. That was interesting- and I soon realized I wasn't making the party on time. So, we made a cameo and gave her the present to find out the ModPodge (sealant on the board) didn't dry thoroughly so it left wrapping paper marks on the board :( I brought it home with me to try to find a way to fix it.

After more errands this afternoon B is out sleeping. I am exhausted and still have to work on my lesson for Primary tomorrow and do many things around the house.

And... I discovered B (while potty training and locking himself in my bathroom to go potty) took ALL the toilet paper off the roll. :( AND shoved it all in the toilet. Now it's backed up too.

Calgon...

I need a break. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment