Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sad Day

Yesterday two bombs went off at the finish line at the Boston Marathon. :( It's horribly sad. 

This morning Bella was getting out of the car for school and she paused and turned to me and asked: "mom, are the bombs coming here?" :(



With all the energy I could muster up within me I said, "no" ,when inside I felt very exposed. Like she could see right through me. I pray for our protection every day and am thankful everyday for our protection. I try to teach the kids about faith and protection from our Heavenly Father. However, there is nothing I can do to ensure that. I can't protect them when they are away. I can't protect them when they are home. I feel weak in comforting my babies. 

Cali is scared to go to school too. :( That's what I hate more than anything. That our small people are scared. I'm very grateful to have the Gospel in our lives that will bring comfort to their growing hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment