Tuesday, April 23, 2013

War

In the last few days all of this has come to the surface of my attention of what needs to happen in the next month:
Kensi's b-day
Bent's b-day
YW Camp due for 3 girls
Dallas trip to see our family friend return from Afghanistan
Cali has an abscess from a broken tooth & needs to see the dentist
Kensi is on her last pair of contacts and needs to have an exam before she can get more
Brae would like her permit
Mormon Prom for the two older girls


Since last night the following has broke:
Ironing board (we are in the middle of a project)
Iron
Engine Light came back on this morning
Washing Machine

There were two pretty big emotional ordeals last week that happened and are still hanging over my heart. One of them has pretty big implications about what may be happening this week.

I am honestly feeling that Satan has waged a personal war on me. It's comical how much has happened all of a sudden. And all at once. It feels much bigger than me.

It's a good thing that my God is bigger than all. I don't know how He will handle all this. I just know I can't.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help with the check engine light, but anything else on your list of broken items, you are welcome to borrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete