Friday, March 21, 2014

I Love To See The Temple

I posted yesterday to Facebook that this is my happiest place on earth! And that Disney has got it all wrong! It is such an amazingly beautiful place! In my opinion the temple grounds in spring is the best! Tulips are my favorite flower and they are surrounding the grounds. <3 

People often will say to me, "I don't know how you do it, Amanda". Honestly, the key to how I handle being a single mom to five babies and run my business and do all the other responsibilities I have is by attending the temple often! And by starting my day with scripture study and prayer. I have such a knowledge of how these things give me power to do all that I do! It is the only way I am prospering in my circumstances! I am so blessed to live so close to this special place. 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment