Friday, May 6, 2016

Barely Hanging On...

I am working full time, trying to keep my vinyl business from taking its last breath (literally), doing school full time AND it's the end of the semester. We have been doing double data entry at work-work (<--- real job reference) and sleep-sleep has abandoned me. I am exhausted. Like true tired, as in my body is reaching low blood sugar levels and I am jittery and my head is foggy conditions. All due to lack of sleep.

I sat down at 6:45 to figure out what my Friday night assignment is for philosophy (World Religions). Assignments are always due at 8pm and I know/knew that. I discovered upon logging in to school that I was supposed to watch a 90 (NINETY lol oops) minute video and write a short paper on it. It's super fun (and shocking to me that I don't stress out anymore at the thought of doing all this in about an hour) on a Friday night. ;)

Wednesday I did a writing exam in one hour. No anxiety and no stress at all. THAT is something I've acquired this semester. It is amazing and super helpful!! :D Only one hour... nbd!

Here's a meme I saw on Facebook a minute ago and it perfectly sums up my life currently:
"Pond" is a relative term. Ocean is a better description.

No comments:

Post a Comment