Sunday, May 15, 2016

Turbulent Weekend

For starters I am sick. I have the flu or something with a fever. My eyes hurt as well as my head and I can't stand up for long.

Last night Ken & I were watching The Devil Wears Prada downstairs and she walked into the kitchen and felt something leaking on her head. She found water leaking from the ceiling. Immediately she knew the washing machine (that has been sounding like a barking dog for a few days) must have caused it...

I ran upstairs to find the laundry room flooded (not too bad). The pan under the washing was full and overflowed some onto the tile. I brought the wet vac in to suck up the water. Dumped it into the bath tub...

Clogged the bathtub. Ken went to the store to buy Drain-O. Today, Sunday, I am needing to clean the bath tub and the laundry room and take the wet towels to wash them somewhere.

I remembered while eating breakfast that I put a Diet Coke into the freezer last night to cool and forgot about it. It exploded. I thought it would be best to plug our deep freezer in the garage back in and move the freezer items out there so we could defrost and clean out the freezer inside. I had unplugged the deep freezer a few weeks back to defrost. Now there is a puddle of water on the bottom so I need to take the wet vac out there and clean it with bleach.

If you give a mouse a cookie... and I don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment