Monday, May 14, 2012

Best Mother's Day Ever

The girls came in and got Bentley on Mother's Day so I could sleep in. Around 8:30 Ken came in to tell me that I needed to come down. After I asked if they could bring it to me in bed, she said I needed to come downstairs. 
This is what I found along with signs down the stairs telling me I was getting closer and a sign downstairs on the wall that read "Happy Mother's Day". 
Isn't this the sweetest thing ever. 
Loved the two glasses of liquid beverage choices! 
My heart was full all morning as I received an outpouring of love from family and friends with so many kind words. 
This was after church. Bentley was in the pants with Ken! They were walking then crawling together. haha

At 6 we went to Shannon & Jared's for dinner, cake and ice cream for our birthday girl, then the Survivor finale. It was such a wonderful day! 
Ashton & Bentley 


This is from a card Bella made me at church:

My mom makes the best: KIDS
My favorite thing to do with my mom is: CLEANING
My mom is good at: HELPING
My mom is as beautiful as: A DAISY
My mom teaches me: TO BE KIND
MY mom loves me because: WE'RE HELPFUL
I love my mom because: SHE ALWAYS HELPS US

I am one happy mom to know I make the best kids and teach them to be kind! Heck yes!! :D
Also, she loves to clean with me?! That's news to me ;)

Cali's card to me:


My mom makes the best: BROWNIES
My favorite thing to do with my mom is: COOKING
My mom is good at: BEING A MOM
My mom is as beautiful as: A ROSE
My mom teaches me: TO BE A GOOD CHILD OF GOD
MY mom loves me because: I AM SWEET AND I AM A CHILD OF GOD
I love my mom because: SHE'S NICE

These are the best gifts ever. I love my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment