Thursday, May 24, 2012

Climbing Out

Bentley is terrorizing me this week. Especially today. Terror! He's into everything and is so grumpy. He's cutting a tooth and hasn't been sleeping well which makes it all worse. I laid him down for his nap and I hear him talking and opening the door then closing it. He reaches over his playpen and opens it and shuts it and does it over again. Then I heard a clunk on the ground followed by crying. As I go in there I know exactly what happened and I found him lying on his back on the floor...outside the playpen. :( Oh no! Now what do I do? No rest for the wicked.

Update: an hour and a half later he was up talking still and I found him undressed and happy butt-nakey. All my girls quit napping at 2. I was so hopeful he wouldn't outgrow naps yet. Ugh. :(

Look what happened when we went to pick up his sisters ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment