Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Potty Training

Bentley is taking an interest in potty training lately. He often will sit on the potty and try to go. This morning as he and I were getting ready to shower I noticed (and he noticed) that he was peeing in the corner. He quickly stopped and went to the toilet. He sat on it and didn't go so he got back down. Then he went back to the corner and decided to finish. haha

On Sunday at Stake Conference we were sitting on the chairs on the gym floor. I looked over at one point and noticed that he was licking the floor. Yes, licking the floor.

Currently his favorite toy is the vacuum which he calls by name, Iris. He just got done trying to plug it into the wall himself.

If I survive this boy I will be one lucky woman. :D If this boy survives he will be one lucky boy! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment