Monday, May 28, 2012

Beach Day

We had our little traditional day at the beach on Saturday. It was SO much fun!!! We had 9 families attend this year. :D 26 children were there with us! 
I was responsible for 10 of those kiddos and my primary concern fell with watching Bentley so he didn't drown and taking pics. 
Here are just a few of what I got. You can find the entire album here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3505041419660.144385.1080489001&type=3

My boy
Bella and her friends from Clear Lake :D
Bella & Owen digging a hole or playing in the sand 
sand everywhere!!!!! 
The beach this year was covered in seaweed. Literally, you had to climb up and over it to get to the water! Kids still found places to dig though. 

seaweed and our group! :) 
Kensi 
This kayak was our friend, Mel's, and Bentley was drawn to it! He loved playing around it and climbing in it. 
My Cali girl 
wiping his nose 

Braelyn, Amanda, & Tatumn making mermaids :)
Bentley in a hole Joe made. haha This kept him occupied for some time. And YES, he could get out! 
Me and Christy :D
EVERY one in my family got sunburned really bad except Bentley which just had a spot above his diaper and under his eyes. 
I think this was the worst I've ever been burned and Bella was worse than me. :( She won't let me get a picture but her nickname the day after was Tomato or Tomato Soup and she is blistering today. Poor thing. 
It was SOOOOsososo much fun to be at the beach with family and friends. We can't wait to do it again next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment